- Land, buildings and business (going concern).
- Purpose built for 80 sites with 50 sites currently being utilised.
- Modern amenity block containing office and guest kitchen, dining, lounge, toilets and showers.
- Large five bedroom, three bathroom owners' residence with double garage.
- Great potential for further growth and diversification.
Over the last 17 years my vendors have developed this 2.67 hectare slice of paradise to cater specifically for the increasing number of tourists travelling independently in campervans, caravans & motor homes The planting of 3,500 trees has created a beautiful area for guests to stay featuring individual bays giving a sense of privacy which are complimented by a children's playground and BBQ area. At the rear of the property is access to Home Creek Walkway, a 1.4 km wilderness track created to enhance the fisheries and wildlife habitat.
The owner's residence is a stand-alone 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home positioned between the caravan park and amenity block. The amenity block features office, guest kitchen and dining area with wood burner, lounge, toilets and showers. Additionally a large shed on the property is used by the current owner as a base for a commercial, agricultural business with covered and uncovered bays and a workshop.
There are lots of options here. You could potentially grow this business subject to gaining the appropriate consents by adding more accommodation or move in and run it as is.
If you would like to find out more you are welcome to call me for further information.
|Business Name||Manapouri Motor Home & Caravan Park|
|Property Type||Tourism / Motel / Hotel, Accommodation|